Data Science Webinars
Ganesh is the Founder, CEO and CTO at iDLVision Tech where he works on a patented technology called SMiLE to design Deep Learning models for automotive, robotics, drones and research verticals.
He has over 25 years of experience in design and development of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Signal Processing algorithms on embedded platforms. He has previously worked with a Semiconductor MNC, ThinCI, Cirrus Logic, and Conexant Systems, along with experience on the AGNI missile to design COHO-ON RADAR receiver.
Ganesh holds a Bachelor’s of Engineering from VJTI, Mumbai and has completed his M.Tech and Ph.D. Electronics Communication from IIT Mumbai.
Key takeaways for you
- Understand the concept behind CNN Deep Learning Models and its physical interpretation
- Learn and understand the CNN architecture
- Know applications of CNN and industry’s current and future requirements
- Learn how to design and optimize CNN models for applications in Keras
- Understand the important issues while training and optimization and how to resolve them